In addition to providing 6.6” (168 mm) wide labels at 12” (305 mm) per second, Zebra’s 170Xi4 product has been enhanced to provide:
- LCD content customizable to user needs
- Large, easy to use, multilingual LCD screen
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet with internal Ethernet included as standard in the product
- Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- Intelligent printhead system
The industrial-strength 170Xi4 with 203- or 300-dpi (8 or 12 dots per mm) print resolution can print large volumes of labels, promoting greater productivity with fewer roll changes. Or it can execute intricate, high-resolution print applications at a quick 8” (203 mm) per second. With its all-metal construction, this printer is ideal for tough applications including compliance labels (AIAG, ODETTE, UCC/EAN-128, etc.), product identification labels, and pallet shipping/receiving labels, either on demand or in batches.