The T2N Series features simple design, ease of use and outstanding value that’s priced below competitive printers. It is the first entry-level industrial thermal bar code printer to offer Ethernet NIC connectivity as a standard feature. Additionally it includes a real time clock, direct thermal and thermal transfer printing capability and the industry’s highest reliability and performance you have come to expect from Printronix. Workers in distribution, manufacturing, logistics, retail and healthcare will appreciate its simplified user interface and rugged compact design. The T2N is a “best value” because of its outstanding performance and variety of standard features not usually found in this price segment.
The T2N comes standard with features usually found only in more expensive thermal bar code printers.
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer capability
- Ethernet, Serial and USB connectivity for easy integration
- Real-time clock for date and time reporting
- Durable metal construction and reliable engineering guarantee you years of uninterrupted productivity
Reliable & Flexible Design
Although Printronix created the lowest-cost thermal bar code printer in its class, we didn’t overlook our commitment to quality in developing the T2N series.
- Space-saving footprint
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi models fit most job requirements
- Integrates easily using the Configuration Tool
- Included emulation for PGL, ZPL, EGL
- ENERGY STAR-qualified
Ease Of Use
You’ll put the T2N to work faster because it’s so easy to use.
- Easy side loading ribbon and media
- Large visible printer status indicator on top of the printer
- Intuitive two-button LED menu design adds to the easy functionality
- Easy troubleshooting with a simple printer mechanism and color-coded cues
- Quick network connectivity with a built-in Ethernet NIC card