The Solid F166 VS features both Flash Fusion and Variable Speed Print for versatility of print on various types of media at a PRICE that will SHOCK you!
The F166 VS Laser printer is the FIRST mid-range, continuous form, Laser Printer that offers Variable Speed print production, for increased versatility and efficiency in your print applications.
A great solution in batch, mid-range production, print applications such as; PS labels, Tag, high-tack adhesives, low melting point medias and various other specialty forms. A cost effective, continuous form, production laser printer, suited for markets and applications such as; Monthly Statements, Banking, Distribution, Grocery, Manufacturing and Apparel industries.
Automated Powered Stacker is included with Printer, no extra charge!
- PRINT SPEEDS (Variable, adjustable): 106 or 166 pages per minute (2-up Letter, 17” wide x 11” long, format) 3500 or 5500 lines per minute at 6 lines per inch
- Automated, Powered Stacker included with Printer, no extra charge!
- Xenon Flash Fusion technology offers the ability to successfully fuse your print, on a variety of media types
- LED Array Print head: 300 x 300 or 600 x 600 dots per inch, print resolution, OPC Image Drum
- Print language emulations include; HP PCL5e, PRINTRONIX IGP, VGL/PGL, QMS CodeV,Tally MT6XX, Xerox XES, Epson FX. Etc.
- Prints continuous tractor-feed media, up to 18” wide (adjustable from 6” to 18”), Printable area maximum of 17” wide
- Small Footprint (with Stacker): 30.7” (W) x 53.5” (H) x 59.8” (D) 780 mm (W) x 1360 mm (H) x 1520 mm (D)
- Straight-through paper path for worry-free forms handling
- Distribution and Logistics
- Fulfillment Services
- Health Services
- TechnologyXenon Flash Fusion technology offers the ability to successfully fuse your print, on a variety of media types
- Print HeadLED Array Print head; 300 x 300 or 600 x 600 dots per inch, print resolution, OPC Image Drum
- Print Speed
- (Variable, adjustable): 06 or 166 pages per minute (2-up Letter, 17” wide x 11” long, format)
- 3500 or 5500 lines per minute at 6 lines per inch
- Resolution in DPI300 dpi Maximum 600 dpi x 600 dpi (dots / inch)
- Duty Cycle (monthly)700,000 pages per month (8.5" long), 1,000,000 pages (18"x11" 2-up landscape)
- AC 200-230 Volt, 30 Amp 50/60 Hz
- Single Phase (3 wire, incl. ground)
- 4.0 kVA (Operating), 0.6 kVA (Standby) max.
- Noise(standby/operating): <55 / <65 dB (A)
- Dimensions(W) 30.7” (780 mm) (H) 53.5” (1360 mm) (D) 59.8” (1520 mm)
- Weight606 LB (275 kg) with Stacker | 562 LB (255 kg) Printer only
- Paper PathStraight-through for worry-free forms handling
- Print Width17 inches maximum
- Paper OutputPowered Stacker 3,000 pages (17 LB bond)
- Media Handling
- Input: Continuous Tractor-feed, Fan-fold
- Transport: w/ Suction, Belt feed
- Media Width6” to 18”, tractor / pin feed
- Media Length7” to 14” (w/ Stacker) in 1/6” increments
- Media Type
- 16-54 LB (Bond), 60 – 204 grams/meter 2
- Pressure Sensitive label stock, card stock, tag stock, hi-tack adhesives, plastics
Print Languages / Emulations
- Standard EmulationsHP-LaserJet (PCL5e), Printronix Line Printer Plus, Tally MT6XX, IBM Pro-printer, Epson FX
- Optional EmulationsIBM AFP / IPDS, IBM SCS, QMS Code V, QMS Magnum, Kyocera Prescribe, Printronix IGP, Printronix VGL/PGL, Oasys Express, DEC LN03+, Tektronix 4010/4014, HPGL (7475 A), TIFF (CCITT group 4), Bull MP6090, Fargo, Datamax, Diablo 630, Xerox XES
- DriversWindows 3.x/95/98/NT/2000/XP/7, and Linux. Printer Configuration Software (Windows 95/98/NT, 2000/XP/7 and Linux) Profiler, Profile Selector and SAP R/3 device types, are available upon request.
- Fonts45 scalable fonts, 10 bitmap fonts
- Linear BarcodesUSPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode), Postnet (zip+4, four state), UPC A, UPC E, Code 39, EAN 8, EAN 8+ Add-on, EAN 128 (code 128), EAN 13, EAN 13+ Add-on, MSI, 2/5 2-stroke Datalogic, 2/5 3-stroke Matrix, 2/5 5-stroke Industry, Codabar, USD5, Kix, (more upon request!)
- 2D BarcodesPDF 417, Datamatrix, Maxicode
- Standard10/100 Base-T Ethernet, USB, Parallel IEEE 1284,Centronics Parallel, RS232 Serial