The PP 806 is a versatile, heavy-duty, easy-to-use, tractor or friction feed, Multifunction High Speed Printer. It is the professional solution for heavy duty, flexible, cost-efficient printing.
This multi-purpose printer can take advantage of up to 6 different paper inputs for fanfold and cut sheet paper:
Two removable tractor cassettes for fanfold paper, one manual front insertion for cut sheets and three optional sheet feeders for flexibility in printing. With its proven connectivity concept (PSi Personality Modules) the PP 806 is prepared for any network environment.
Handling media widths of up to 17.7 inches wide, the PP 806 is perfectly suited for decentralized, network-based environments, supporting industries such as logistics, barcode production, address labels for mailing, pressure sensitive label applications, distribution and warehouse applications.
- Multifunctional High Speed Printer
- Heavy duty 24-wire dot matrix printer with IntellidriveTM – Technology
- Flat bed technology using print bar
- Robust design for industry
- High print performance: 700 cps (10 cpi) 580 pages/hour 40,000 pages/month
- Up to 6 excellent copies (1+6)
- Up to 6 paper inputs, up to 3 paper outputs
- Low cost per page using 30 million character ribbon
- Printing width up to 165 columns (10 cpi)
- Easy user operation via macro functions
- Personality Modules (interfaces) for major host and network environments
- ASF Cassette: Up to 3 automatic sheet feeders; paper size: DIN A4, A4 landscape, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal
- Cassette A2: Cut sheets form 70 to 100 g/m2, form sets up to 260 g/m2; capacity: 180 sheets (80 g/m2) paper width up to 305 mm (12 inch)
- Cassette B2: Paper 100 to 150 g/m2; form sets up to 300 g/m2; envelopes from 70 to 90 g/m2; capacity: 40 envelopes (70 g/m2)
- Cassette C: Thick and infexible sheets and envelopes up to 300 g/m , documents with middle fold
- Cut Sheet Stacker: front-side stacking of up to 80 sheets, installation in the upper tractor guede instead of tractor cassette
- Printer Stand: For handling of dual fanfold paper input; dimensions: 450 x 660 x 840 mm (WxDxH) , ASF 4 to 12.2 inch weight: approx. 16 kg
- Stacker: Integration of the printer into production line is possiblefor stacking up to 2,000 pages in combination with the printer stand and is controlled by SPS interface