The Microplex PP 405 is a multifunctional, 24 pin Print head, high performance Impact Printer, offering flexible Media management and a variety of Modular Interfaces (Personality Modules), allowing easy integration into various System and Network environments.
The PP 405 can be equipped with up to 3 – ASF (Auto Sheet Feeder) Cassettes, one single Sheet Feeder and one Tractor, for fan-fold media. With very low noise emission, the PP405 Printer is an excellent fit for Office and Industrial environments. The robust printing device and durable cabinet design, guarantees strong reliability in professional printing applications, with typical print volumes of up to 20,000 pages per month.
In combination with these technology features and the cost-effective / long-life ribbons, the PP 405 keeps the total cost-of-ownership (TCO) at a minimum and may be just the right solution for your Impact Printer needs!
- Heavy duty 24-wire dot matrix printer with IntellidriveTM – Technology
- Flat bed technology with print bar
- Robust design for industry
- Performance: 600 cps (10 cpi) 507 pages per hour 20,000 pages per month
- Up to 6 excellent copies (1+6)
- 5 paper inputs; 3 paper outputs; manual paper feed
- Low cost per page using 16 million character ribbon
- Printing width up to 136 columns (10 cpi)
- Easy user operation via macro functions
- Quiet operation: Noise level ≤ 52 dB(A)
- Personality Modules (interfaces) for major host and network environments
- ASF Cassette: Up to 3 automatic sheet feeders; paper size: DIN A4, A4 landscape, A5, A6, B5, Letter, Legal
- Cassette A1: Cut sheets form 70 to 100 g/m2, form sets up to 260 g/m2; capacity: 180 sheets (80 g/m2) paper width up to 305 mm (12 inch)
- Cassette B1: Paper 100 to 150 g/m2; form sets up to 300 g/m2; envelopes from 70 to 90 g/m2; capacity: 40 envelopes (70 g/m2)
- Cassette C1: Thick and infexible sheets and envelopes up to 300 g/m , documents with middle fold
- Cut Sheet Stacker: front-side stacking of up to 80 sheets, installation in the upper tractor guede instead of tractor cassette
- Printer Stand: Media handling of dual fanfold paper input, Dimensions: 17.7” x 26.4” x 33.6” (WxDxH) (450 x 660 x 840 mm) Weight: approx.35 pounds (16 kg)
- Extended Manual Feeder: To be used with single sheet and form sets input, for frequent Users, particularly when ASF Cassettes are mounted