Microplex’s LogiJet T4-2 is the only multi-mode thermal label LaserJet compatible printer that prints full speed directly from Microsoft Windows®, SAP/R3®, Oracle®, JD Edwards®, Peoplesoft®, Unix® and other applications without additional software.
Intelligent barcode generation within the LojiJet T4-2 controller, RIPs printable barcodes including generating start/stop commands and the associated check sum minimizes data traffic on your network.
LogiJet T4-2 direct thermal printing permits the use of heat activated thermal papers and films but requires no ribbon. Print color is limited to black. Direct thermal printing labels is normally for items stored away from heat, sunlight, and the label shelf life is less than 1 year. Your primary benefit is an overall lower cost since a ribbon is not required.
Do you need a Direct Thermal or Thermal Transfer printer?
- 4 inch label printing
- Will you ever need to print labels in colors other than black?
- Do labels need to be scanned or have a shelf-life of over 1 year?
- Are you printing high density bar codes (i.e. limited space)?
- These labels will be subjected to heat or sunlight?
- Printing on a variety of different substrates (i.e. papers, films and foils)?
If you answer yes to any of those questions you need Thermal Transfer printing.
- LaserJet PCL5e®, JetCAPS® emulation and 100% Microsoft Windows® compatibility
- Robust Metal Case suited for rough industrial usage
- Speed – 4 inch Model at 6 IPS (inches per second)
- MICROPLEX Printer Controller – processing of complex data streams at full engine speed, utilizing our state-of-the-art MPC
- Memory 64 MB Ram with 16 MB Flash memory
- Extensive Font and Barcode – available with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes, including USPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)
- Cutter: auto cut-off each label
- Internal Re-winder w/Label Dispenser (peel-off)
- External label roll holder for 10" (250 mm) OD label rolls, external label re-winder
- Integrated form management up to 12 MB flash for forms and fonts inside the printer
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page viainterface
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into production lines possible controlled by SPS interface
- Integrated RFID reader