Microplex’s LogiJet T11 is the solution for wide web thermal LaserJet compatible label printing at full speed directly from Microsoft Windows®, SAP/R3®, Oracle®, JD Edwards®, Peoplesoft®, Unix® and other applications without additional software.
Intelligent barcode generation within the LogiJet T11 controller, rips (Raster Image Processing) printable barcodes, including generating start/stop commands, and the associated check sum thereby minimizing data traffic on your network.
The Microplex LogiJet T11 is designed for manufacturing applications and breezes thru labels up to a full 11.8 inches wide at a speed of up to 5 inches per second. The 10.5-Inch printhead makes it possible to print large format compliance labels at top speed without rotating the image. The LogiJet T11 printer holds media sizes up to 11.8” (300 mm) wide by 16.65” (423 mm) long.
Are you printing?
- AIAG Parts Labeling
- ODETTE Parts Labeling
- JAMA Parts Labeling
- TAPPI Roll Labels
- Automotive Build Sheets – Dealer Stickers
- Chemical Drum Labeling
- Pallet Labeling
- Shipping Receiving
If you answer yes to any of these questions you need Microplex‘s LOGIJET T11.
- LaserJet PCL5e®, JetCAPS® emulation and 100% Microsoft Windows® compatibility
- Speed – 11 inch Model at 5 IPS (inches per second)
- Print Size up to 11 x 17 inches
- MICROPLEX Printer Controller – processing of complex data streams at full engine speed, utilizing our state-of-the-art MPC
- Memory 64 MB Ram with 16 MB Flash memory
- Extensive Font and Barcode – available with over 170 internal fonts and over 19 resident barcodes, including USPS IMB (Intelligent Mail Barcode)
- Cutter: auto cut-off each label
- Internal Re-winder w/Label Dispenser (peel-off)
- External label roll holder for 10″ (250 mm) OD label rolls, external label re-winder
- Integrated form management up to 12 MB flash for forms and fonts inside the printer
- Status-out: provides notice of each correctly printed page via interface
- SPS-Control: integration of the printer into production lines possible controlled by SPS interface
- Integrated RFID reader