Get the strength of 70-gauge hand film in a strong, but LITE-weight hand wrap—ensuring heavy-duty hold for odd or unstable loads.
- High performance and consistency
- Increased pallet-wrapping productivity
- Eco-friendly – less waste
Count on GaleWrap LITE Heavy Duty Oriented Film for ease of use and an extremely high holding force compared to pre-stretched films on the market. Our patented Inline Orientation Process (IOP) secures your product door to door—and you save time and money on every pallet.
See Why Lite Is Right For You
- Super strong – with a 60-70 gauge performance equivalent, LITE rolls are 50% stronger than pre-stretched films of equal weight
- Puncture resistant – unique oriented molecules are cross-directionally formed, providing superior puncture protection
- Incredibly light – heavy rolls can cause injuries…a LITE roll is significantly lighter than conventional 70-gauge film rolls
- No wasted film (or dollars!) – our 110% guarantee: you can use the entire roll to the core…a bonus for the environment and your bottom line
- Easy to use – hemmed edges ease film separation from the next layer for a no-hassle start every time…no nicked edges
- No training necessary – to get started, simply grab a roll and tug & snug™ on the corners… the film will do the rest!
- Economical, environmentally friendly packaging – 192 bulk-packed 15” x 2000’ rolls per pallet… no corrugated boxes
|Product Code||Width||Length||# Rolls per Pallet|