Tailored for warehouse management, the Rhino™ increases productivity through reduced errors during receiving, put-away, picking and shipping activities. Addition of a hand held bar code scanner allows for quick data entry and location confirmation.
Equipped with a 10V – 60V internal isolated power supply, integrated power loss detection and battery backup for protection against data loss, no need for an external pre-regulator thereby reduces costs and facilitates the ease of installation. Rhino™ fits different mounting and space constraints. Mounting options include support for the vehicle mounted computer and ABCD or QWERTY external keyboards. A dedicated software keyboard with over 25 layouts (including 8 languages) adapts the Rhino™ to a minimum footprint and global enterprises.
The Rhino™ Windows CE 6.0 operating system and X Scale processor leverage the existing investment in mobile computing applications. Included in the Datalogic Utilities and Wavelink Powered program, the Rhino™ maximizes the return on investment through easy deployment, device management and customized maintenance.
- Microsoft Windows Embedded CE operating system
- Large high visibility color graphic display
- Integrated anti-glare touch screen
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 b/g and optional a/b/g, CCX v4
- IP65 protection class
- Wide operating temperature range -30°C to 60°C
- Tethered and cordless bar code scanning support
- External ABCD, QWERTY and software keyboard options
- Wavelink Powered™ with pre-installed and pre-licensed Wavelink® Avalanche™ and Terminal Emulation