The QuickScan reader series is Datalogic ADC’s value line of general purpose handheld data collection products. The QuickScan Mobile QM2100 handheld reader is the perfect entry level cordless solution for general purpose data collection applications.
For small to mid-size business owners, the freedom of dependable wireless devices has been priced out of reach due to features and functionality that are just not necessary for basic data collection tasks. For simple point-to-point connectivity (single reader to single base station), the QuickScan Mobile reader offers security and reliability with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System. It’s fast, easy to use and guaranteed Wi-Fi interference free.
Outstanding bar code reading performance and reliability make the QuickScan Mobile reader ideal for use at the point of sale, plus this multi-purpose device can also double for inventory, price checking and shelf replenishment activities. A 12 m / 40 ft radio range provides a wide working area and eliminates the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient work environment.
Standard multi-interface capabilities (QM2130) provide host connectivity via USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation while IBM interface models (QM2110) provide connectivity via IBM46XX, USB and RS-232 emulation. Convenient Plug & Scan kits provide for easy installation and include everything required to get up and running quickly.
- Multi-purpose device for inventory, price checking and shelf replenishment activities
- 100% Compatible with Datalogic STAR Cordless System™
- Radio range (open air) 12 m / 40 ft for point-to-point connectivity
- Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
- User replaceable lithium-ion battery
- Scan-while-charging capability
- Latch mechanism secures reader in cradle providing stable mobility for use on carts
- Batch mode capability