Communicate over a Summit 802.11 a/b/g radio with CCX v4 certification for security and seamless roaming or through wired standards including USB, RS-232, modem and Ethernet. Parallel computer architecture combines a PXA 310 and Cortex-M3 processors with a base memory package of 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash and choice of Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows Mobile or CE. Capture with a high performance laser scanner with Green Spot, an auto ranging laser (XLR) scanner, or a 2D imager with Green Spot combined with a 3 Mega pixel color camera.
Ergonomic hand held and pistol grip form factors balance a 3.5 inch display, full keyboards and a one piece 5,000 mAh battery.
Functional rubberized plastic enclosures survive daily abuse and trauma from drops to concrete and exposure to water and dust.
Users feel the full shift difference of oversized numeric and alphanumeric back lit keyboards, a crystal clear display and an arched pistol grip handle with ergonomic trigger.
- Datalogic's trademark ergonomics balance a 3.5" display and full shift battery
- Ruggedized with 1.8 m (6 ft) drop to concrete resistance and IP64 protection class
- High performance laser with Green Spot
- Wide aspect 2D imager with Green Spot
- Auto Ranging Laser
- Optional 3M pixel autofocus camera
- CCX v4 certified 802.11 a/b/g radio
- Bluetooth® wireless communications
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 or Windows CE 6.0 operating system
- Parallel processor architecture combines an XScale™ PXA 310 and a Cortex-M3 processor
- 256 MB RAM / 256 MB Flash memory
- User-accessible MicroSD memory slot
- Wavelink® Avalanche® device management and Terminal Emulation prelicensed
- Datalogic Utilities and Software Development Kit